Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm late I'm late for a very imporant date

Ok I'm late. I feel like the rabbit in Alice in wonderland.


What do I have to do simple ....


TITLE Name =Two simple programs

DESCRIPTION Describe two simple programs that do not use any conditions or looping, for example a program that drew a number of horizontal lines in different colours.

OUTCOMES

  • Be able to understand programs made up from the elements described in the two programs.

REFERENCE Greenberg 59--61”

HINT Use the Greenberg reference as an example , introduce comments here.

PROGRAM Develop two programs similar to those described.


The lack of conditions and repretion is problematic. Still lots we can do in processing. Should I program like a programmer or like and artist here? I'm re-learning drawing in Quatz for the IPod touch so should get some good perspective on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment